Order Process-rs-RectSkin
English】 【中文】 【French】 【Japanese】 【Russian】 【Spanish】 【German
  点击这里给我发消息  
 
Categories
 
⊕Available product
 
⊕Latex sponges
 
⊕Long velour puff
 
⊕Real feather puff
 
⊕Short wool puff
 
⊕Cotton powder puff
 
⊕Washing puff
 
⊕Satin back puff
 
⊕Flocky puff
 
⊕Sparkle Puff
 
⊕Head scarf
 
 
Order Process

1.How to order:
You can order Rectskin by Fax, E-mail & Order online;


2.Size & Style:
You can order Rectskin in any size or style.


3.Process:
a). you confirm order and pay the advance;
b). we design per your requirements and then e-mail you for confirmation;
c). we make your inflatable products;
d). we e-mail photographing of the product to you for final confirmation;
e). we deliver the products to you.


4.Price:
a). Ask for the quotation according as your demand.
b). For a cost estimate on customized puff please send an email with your requirements.


5.Confirm order:
Send us the products number, photos, size, and other demand by:
a). e-mail to: rectskin@tom.com or
b). Fax to: +86-20-36000558 / 36000580 we will e-mail you a confirmative order form by scan.

 
6.Payment:
40% in advance, and the other 60% must be paid before we consign.


7.Lead Time:  
Our regular lead time is 5-15 days, excluding air transit time, from the date of confirmation.  However, it can be +/- depending on the design and also
the dimensions and quantities.


8.Transport:
Can be transported by air on airport to airport basis or by sea. The approximate transit time is 5 days or above.


9. After service:
Rectskin is responsible for making some modifications as you need and your purchase can be reproducted and refunded if there are serious quality
problems.

     
  Guangzhou Rectskin (China) Cosmetic Accessories Co.,LTD. 粤ICP备05128750